Monday, February 25, 2013

Final_Project_Project


Thumbnails_For_Scenery

Okay so here are my thumbnails to demonstrate and give you my idea of how I'm imagining the scenery for my music video. This was a little more difficult that I thought it would be, so I looked at some images to get my mind going. 

The way I want this place to feel like is how happy you see people during summer time, when the day is just right with delicious wind blowing, and the nights are just warm enough you want to stay up drink whine and play some xbox 360. I'll try to convey that in my final illustrations.




Illustrations_From_Thumbnails.

So now i'm beginning on some illustrations from the thumbnails I've done up above.  







Character Design


So here is my character that I made. She has a casual clothing shirt and pants with shoes that I made up.











StoryBoard












No comments:

Post a Comment