Monday, February 18, 2013

February 19 Project Plan


Goals For Project

        1. So my main goal is to create post production for a music video. This includes thumbnails for the scenery that I need to establish, then ones I've figured out the scenery I will do final illustrations enough to get a sense of what the scenery is like.

        2. Then I will do the story board, displaying what the shots are going to look like, and describing if the camera will be panning, moving fast, or shaking etc... 

        3. Next I will design a character with its own type of unique clothing that's just simple casual, some close up illustrations of her doing some of the dance moves to show of the cloths as a product. Such as her face, abdominal's, legs, and feet. And to finish of make a turn around of her final design.

Products of Study/Research to be acomplished

        1. I will try to find some story boards from some animations I find from anime motions pictures or anything else I can find for guidance. 

        2. I'll look at some music videos that will give me some new ideas and a close relation to how I want the cinematography or to get more ideas of what to do with the camera.

Timeline

        1 Week. For the first week of the last 4 that we have I will do the thumbnails for the scenery and the final illustrations will probably span to the second week.

        2 Week. In the second week I will begin the storyboard.


        3 Week. I will do the character design and illustrations to show the clothing design, and accompanied with the turn around of the final clothing product.

        4 Week. I feel like my work will span into the fourth week and if not to munch I will make a porfolio to present.
        

Study's from other artist's.




















So heres my Work in progress Pin up

No comments:

Post a Comment