Sunday, January 27, 2013

F.P_Paragraph_"Treatment"



Final Project Paragraph

In my final project I plan to illustrate an idea for a show called Adrenaline. Their is a one city/landscape area in the show that's called Merek. Merek is a slighly corrupted area filled with luxury, excitement, extreme momentum in weaponry and design in architecture. Their will be one character whose name is Amarinda  who lives in solitude in the mountains near the landscapes of Merek. Amarinda will be chased by these awesome sci-fi looking "bad guys," with awesome sci-fi artillery throw out Amarindas home and a little part of the city. I will illustrate different ideas for the landscapes, parts of the city Merek, sci-fi clothes and artillery for the "bad guys" and Amarinda, and finally a design for Amarindas home.

Project "Deliverables"

What I would like to get done for my Final Project.

  • Illustrate some landscapes near the city of Merek
  • Character design the sci-fi "bad guys."
  • Design the house of Amarinda
  • Illustrate Amarinda.
  • Illustrate some parts of the city Merek, to see what its like.

Personal Goals

The main things I want to better at is designing, coloring, and illustrating in photoshop enough to make my drawings believable but it won't stop there. I just want to get familiar in Photoshop until I know everything and can do anything I want to get out of my mind.  

I feel like these goals can be achieved by simply just tackling Photoshop, running into problems, solving those problems and learn something new every time with the "Deliverables."












No comments:

Post a Comment